James & Sirius Prequel


So for this week, I read the James & Sirius Prequel. The read was actually rather short, and to me felt more of like a pilot for harry potter. This story was fun for me, I never read any of the harry potter books before and don’t plan to any time soon. But reading this was fun for me. It was like looking into what a day for young James and Sirius would normally be like. It was pretty meaningless as to add to the plot of the main story. But as I said before, the read was fun and really enjoyable for me. The story being rather short, there’s not much other to say. It doesn’t help that I didn’t read the Potter books to try and get a full picture of these stories together. So for me I saw no problem with the short prequel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview With A Vampire

The Martian by Andy Weir

Asian Horror